Sunday 5 November 2023

 I don't like working in company of a boy who is marrying a girl from place where I wished to marry , and I would have hoped to marry in future as well . The girls who loved me in Dharamshala , I was very shy to talk to them . Now a guy whom I don't trust enough , since he was friend with others in old college , he came to my place as soon as I told him that I live here , and later on he made wife from that place as well . he was using me , and I felt I was not being used . he then went on finding a girl as well . 

I made friendship with prem and karan and classmates and yogesh and aunty and kewal .                            Either I would feel pride in working Lns's company , or I would feel devaluing myself to earn a permanent Income . I know I can not do well , by just studying geology , unless I study RS or GIS or I Study MSc , or do Diploma , or some Course to work in Gemology , or Soil Science . 


I only wished to pass the 2017 MSc since 2019 , for which I need to lose weight , so I can go to controller of Examination . 

I can not pass with good marks , but still with 40% Marks I cannot give Geologist Exam , or Net exam . or Apply in Foreign Country Universities , where minimum requirement is 80% . 

Geologist Exam age is 32 . Need MSc .

IAS geology Exam age is 32 . Need BSc . 


I m too late for Qualified Jobs . 


Csir net exam has age limit for Jrf is 28 , for Lectureship/Assistant Professor is no age it . 

IFS Forest Exam age is 32 . Need BSc . 


Forest Research Institute , NCESS , Wadia institute of himalayan geology , 

Without being a teacher , you can't be an explorer in India . 


Gate exam has no age it . Need MSc .


I can't change job from one to other , or I will not gain experience to work in any field of several years , . 


I am completely broken because I m BSc pass in 2017 , whose passing Certificate I will still take after increasing hair , and reducing 30 kg , and passing Certificate I have still to obtain . I could not do MSc , and I could not be able to pass in it , or do it again because MSc age is 22-24 . I m ashamed to look old , if I do it again if people will see how much gap I had , like principal sitting in the classroom . 

I wish to do Greater courses in India , to become skilled in geology . 

To apply in Geologist exam , or Upper courses in Geology I need MSc , or I need MSc to apply in Foreign universities . 



No one is stopping me from studying geology , but most geophysicist are stopping me from doing as geophysicist .


I would become a geologist and try to dig deep in earth , or use seismic waves myself to find interior of the earth , or send some x-ray wavelength having machine through the volcano . or try to find out what causes spiral from milky way galaxy , and is the centre of milky way galaxy rotating that it causes spiral with the milky way galaxy ?  And if sun makes helium , is explosion of materials that made original sun , made the planets ? and the repulsion can only be controlled by having helium type elements ? maybe humans used to climb downhill usually , that their legs are more grown it . how sea animals and corals grew as well . 


Main geologist nhi ban pa rha hun , is baat ka mujhe sabse jyada dar hai . 

No comments:

Post a Comment